Uman.ai in the picture
Uman.ai, a Belgian startup from Ghent, has just completed a venture round of half a million euros. They trusted Evoke to make this news public through the press.
A venture round in which half a million euros were raised represents an important step in the growth process of the Ghent-based startup uman.ai. They therefore considered it important to spread the word about the venture round by means of a targeted PR campaign.
Belgian and international press
Thanks to Evoke, results were achieved quickly. Both the Belgian and international press reported the news. To top it all off, Kanaal Z visited the Ghent office to shoot a news video.
Some of the PR results:
- Tech.eu - Belgian startup uman.ai gets €500,000 to develop a workforce knowledge base
- EU-Startups - Ghent-based uman.ai raises €500K to map employees' work skills
- Kanaal Z - Start-up vermijdt dubbel opzoekwerk collega's (video)
- Datanews - Gentse start-up uman.ai haalt half miljoen euro op
- Het Laatste Nieuws - Gentse start-up haalt half miljoen euro op
- Computable - Gentse start-up uman.ai haalt half miljoen euro op